Beginning at the beginning, my garments are primarily women’s clothing. Considering that I especially am interested in helping those with different bodies, I would consider helping men who normally have great difficulty getting the right fit, but I am not currently set up for that. Also, unless it is a special request, all garments are made out of knit fabric with good stretch. I want you to be comfortable and not worry about your clothing bunching or pulling or tugging. The premise behind these designs is that I want you to feel comfortable and confident.
I offer you basic designs to piece together, and beyond that, well, let me know what you imagine that we might make happen. Here’s a flow through the decision-making process:
- Do you want a shirt or dress?
- Do you wear a full-collar or tabbed insert, or would you like one that does both?
- What type of sleeves would you like?
- How do you want the bottom of your dress or shirt to look?
- What fabric would you like to use?
- Do you need a maternity and/or nursing option?
And then there are other questions you might want to consider.
- What modifications do I need for shape, medical, or appearance reasons?
- Do I want a fabric that is not offered?
- Do I want some design that is not currently offered?
The first questions are basic and needed for me to make a garment. The last three questions are what make garments from my sewing machine custom. If you need a modification for your particular shape, disability, or other consideration like a special pocket for a medical device, I will not charge extra for these. If you want a different fabric or pattern change I will charge according to what additional costs in sourcing or creating the pattern there may be.
Here are the shapes from which to order: